1. Call us
We'll answer your questions and walk you through each step so we can get the job done for you as quickly as possible.
2. Send us your documents
Before you send us any documents please call. We will walk you thru each simple step, answer any questions you may have and get the job done for you as quickly as possible. When we receive your documents we will contact you either by phone or email just to let you know that they are in our safe hands.
You may send us your documents:
- By email: as PDFs to billjr@ PrivateEyeLi.com. Please note that If your documents are more than 10 pages there will be an added fee for copying @ $0.18 per page. Or
- By mail: to WRM Security Services Inc., (Eastern Suffolk County) 87 High Meadow Lane, Riverhead, New York 11901. (Central Suffolk and Nassau County, NYC & Nationwide) 25 Melville Park Road- Suite 207B -Melville, NY 11747- If mailing:
- send two (2) sets of all documents that need to be served. Mark one “Serve” & the other “Copy”.
- Cover sheet with all your contact information including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Also, who we are serving and where. (We will email you any photos or videos if taken). Please include if we are going to a home or a business and if you have any information on the person being served (description, vehicle, hours they are at location, etc). The more information you can provide the better.
- Self addressed stamped envelope so we can mail you back the Affidavit of Service
NOTE: If sending through Fed Ex, UPS, etc, please make sure you check off “No Signature Required” as we are usually in and out of the office all day. They will know to put documents in our safe drop box when they arrive.
3. Make Payment
- Pay Online on our Make a Payment Page, or
- Pay by Phone by any major credit card by calling our office at (631) 406-9761
When we start your service and when the job is done
You will receive immediate service updates from our state of art service program via e-mail or txt when attempts are made or the job is completed. We then complete the Affidavit of Service, have it notarized and mail it back to you. Its that simple!